The CiviCRM software may be integrated directly with Drupal, WordPress, or Joomla! open source content management systems. If you wish to activate and engage your communities, CiviCRM is a smart choice for your organization, as registration and visitor interaction can be directly entered into the system. Drupal, Joomla!, or WordPress are a great companion for CiviCRM because it allows CiviCRM developers to build very useful multi-user communities for non-profits. CiviCRM allows for management and constant contact with your constituents whether they be patrons, members or volunteers. In addition, Drupal’s social networking features help your community come together online without compromising their privacy like using other venues like Facebook.
This service is for site owners who already have Drupal and would like to integrate CiviCRM into their website.
- Install and integrate your existing Drupal, Joomla!, or WordPress website with CiviCRM
- Configure CiviCRM to meet your organization’s need.
- Integrate with payment gateway like PayPal to allow you to collect membership fees or donations
- Import exiting data into CiviCRM using a format like CSV
- Train your staff on how to use CiviCRM
What’s Not Included?
- CiviCRM and Drupal, WordPress, or Joomla! hosting and maintenance – $175/mo. paid monthly
- Helpdesk Support – $400/mo paid quarterly
Certain features of CiviCRM like mailing lists require certain features from your hosting platform — therefore we provide a Canadian-based hosting solution for CiviCRM which utilizes Amazon SES service to send e-mails.