Drupal Training – $150 to $2,500
Drupal is a complex content management system that can do a lot, but at the same time comes with a very steep learning curve. As long time Drupal developers we can be your guides through the often uncharted jungle that is Drupal. We can help you learn how to use Drupal, which on its own sometimes seems like a major accomplishment. We can also help you learn how various aspects of Drupal like fields, views, or flags work. We can advise you on picking the right modules for the job at hand. We can even teach you how you can modify Drupal themes or build Drupal modules. Contact us today to get started on the path to mastering Drupal.
- One-on-one or Group-based Drupal Training.
- Topics can include
- Basic concepts like domain register, DNS configuration, SFTP, etc.
- Installing or moving Drupal.
- Using Cpanel, PhpMyAdmin and MySQL.
- Usage and web design.
- Installing, configuring, utilizing Drupal modules.
- Solving bugs and problems with your website.
- Developing modules or modifying existing themes.
- Configuring existing modules.
- Your home, office, or meeting rooms for groups.
- Any time during the day.
|Number of people||Duration||Price|
|Individual||Hourly (2-hour min.)||$75/hr|
|Group||Hourly (2-hour min.)||$100/hr|
- Less than $500 – Calgary, Canmore, Airdrie, Okotoks, Red Deer
- $500 or more – Calgary, Canmore, Airdrie, Okotoks, Red Deer, Edmonton, Eastern British Columbia.
- $2500 – Anywhere in Canada including Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, or Waterloo.
Let’s build a site together – $2,500
Another option in regards to our training is our week long training package where we send a seasoned developer who has worked with Drupal for around 10 years to your offices to work with you and your staff/employees to build your site.
The developer will lead and train you and your co-workers(s) as a team to develop your new site. And teach you whatever you are interested in as you go along.
Usually the process involves using a commercial premium theme and then customizing that. It is also possible to take your graphic designer’s idea and create a brand new theme using that, but this process in itself can easily take one week. Therefore, we recommend using a commercial theme.
The end result of this effort is specific knowledge of Drupal, enough to achieve the task of re-doing your website. It is not possible to make a Drupal expert in a few days. It is only enough time to pass enough knowledge to achieve certain tasks. As a result of this process, you will also have a good start on a website, and enough knowledge so that you and your co-workers can then complete the site on your own.
A week long course will run your company $2,500. The training will be done at your offices with as many people as you wish to bring along. Currently, we can only provide this service for Drupal 7, as Drupal 8 has yet to be released and then it will take some more time after that for commercial themes and modules to catch up.
We also offer a similar service as described above with WordPress… which often is a better choice because of its ease of use compared to Drupal.