So your WordPress site was hacked and you need to recover the site? Perhaps Google is telling you that your site was hacked. You might see messages on your browser stating “Report Attack Page!” or “The Website Contains Malware” or you might see something that “This site may be compromised” in Google results. Any of these messages are a great indication that your site has been hacked by a hacker for some nefarious purpose. Whether that’s injecting spam, distributing malware, or phishing, your site needs a fix!
Our Recovery Process
- Quarantine your site
- Touch base with Webmaster Tools
- Assess where site was hacked with spam or malware
- Identify & fix the vulnerability
- Clean and update your site
- Request a review from Google